Why become a member? ×

SOLD TO SOMEBODY HERE MARK BASS - LITTLE MARK II HEAD FOR SALE

Disclaimer: [u]I HAVE READ THE RULES AND GUIDELINS ON MARKETPLACE USAGE[/u]

[size=7][b]SOLD - SOLD - SOLD[/b][/size] NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR SALE.

I own a Mark Bass combo, model CMD102P the one with the Little Mark II Head in a 2 x 10 speaker cab. Lovely! Can't fault it.

However a few months after I bought it I learnt that MARK BASS got a new valve head called the Little Mark Tube that is exactly the same size as the one in my combo. It didn't occurr to me these could be swapped as easy as undoing 4 long screws so thansk to this forum I got in touch with Darren from the Bass Merchant and arranged to drop my combo at his shop for him to send it to Proel UK (MB distributors) for them to do the swap under warranty.

So now I have this Little Mark II head for sale - first come - first served basis.

If interested pm me for price. Darren of the Bass Merchant, can vouch for the conditions and quality if you need reassurance.

Thanks

[b]£350 + p+p or £350 if you collect in person from my office in Tilbury docks [/b]- I work as a Port Capt if I am not there and on a ship, my colleagues can see to you.

What? You want some pics?

Well in the combo it looks like this:

and the head on it's own looks like this

[i]He doens't look that euphoric, does he in that pic? :)[/i]

Edited by bass5

[quote name='bass5' post='762255' date='Mar 2 2010, 09:03 PM']Rule no 1, don't forget the price!!

Ok sooooooorryyyyyyyyyy

[size=6][b]£350 + p+p only in UK or £350 if you collect from my office.[/b][/size][/quote]

[size=3][b]This item will be going on ebay shortly , please let me know if interested before I list it. Thanks.[/b][/size]