Why become a member? ×

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT Hartke VX2515

Pkomor

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

I have my Hartke VX2515 up for sale.
This has been my main gigging amp for 2 years (bought new) and has never let me down.
This amp has been used in everything 5 piece rock bands to 22 piece bigbands and everything in between, and held its own every time.
Its is in great condition, but has been gigged, so the corner covers do look used.

It features a single 15-inch VX paper cone driver, with a horn-loaded titanium high frequency driver. The ¾-inch plywood cabinet construction is ported and tuned for extended low-end response.
The Removable HA2500 amp section supplies the combo with 250-Watts of headroom, more then enough to cover a variety of playing situations. It has variable compression, tube emulation and solid-state pre-amps, and 10-band graphic EQ give you all the tone control you could ever need.

It weighs in at 72lbs so it is a one person lift, and it comes with high quality castors (not fitted) and screws, so transporting it is a doddle.

Pictures :

There is a slight area where the white has rubbed off part of the hartke badge, but this could be touched up very easily if it bothers you.
Also, one slider tip is missing, but this does not affect the operation of the EQ in any way.

There are one or two slight surface scratches on the back.

The screws used to remove the head have rounded off, but the head is still removable, by unscrewing the other mounts on the side.

I am based in south wales and can deliver fairly locally for petrol, (Cardiff Swansea etc, just ask) otherwise I would prefer collection [b] (Collection now available from south Wales (preferred!) or Oxford, or Stoke area...) [/b] or a meet up, but I will post at the buyers expense (postage must involve insurance)

Im am looking for [s] [b] £250[/b][/s] [s] £240 ONO [/s] [size=3][b]£230[/b][/size] collected. Thats £270 off the RRP, and £160 off the best high street prices!

[url="http://www.samsontech.com/products/productpage.cfm?prodID=1797&brandID=3"]Here is a link to the Hartke website[/url]

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=58668"]and here is a link to my feedback thread[/url]

Edited by Pkomor

• 2 weeks later...