Why become a member? ×

Acoustic Image Coda R Series III (IRL)

gerryk

SOLD Acoustic Image Coda R Series III immaculate condition Price £950

Includes soft cover, carrying strap (yes, it;s small and light enough to put over your shoulder) and hard case.

This is a tiny, 400W Class D amp with 2 channels. It has a down-firing 10" woofer in it's floor, a 5" and horn tweeter firing forward.
This is a great amp particularly for acoustic instruments, though I've used it a lot with even my Lakland 5 along with both acoustic double bass and EUB. It's very convenient if you have to switch quickly between instruments, but to be honest, the electric bass sound won't cut it without the addition of an extension cab. It's forte is double bass, though apparently their great for acoustic guitar too, but I've never tried that as I don't play guitar!

Both channels have identical controls:
XLR/jack composite input with phantom power switch if using mic for vox/instrument.
gain, bass, mid, treble, level, fx send/return, hi-pass filter switch, sweepable switchable notch filter.
FX with blend control (assignable to either/both channels) reverb, delay, chorus, flanger, only one effect useable at a time.
Master volume level.
Mute switch (channel 2 has separate mute in case of feedback by 2nd instrument while not in use)
DI out XLR with pre/post and earth lift.

Rear Panel extension speaker speakon, tweeter on/off switch.

[attachment=43602:AcousticImageCodaR.JPG]

Edited by gerryk

These really are great amps. Their size belies the power they produce. Great for DB but I also use my Series IIa Contra (single channel version of Coda) with my Status S2 and you can feel the power in your back with that. Looks like a good price too. Have a bump

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...