Why become a member? ×

Kustom KBA10 Amp

gregc

Hi everyone,

I'm selling my 10 watt Kustom amp that came as part of the beginner package I got my first bass with. As you can imagine it's tiny and its just taking up space in my bedroom aha :lol:. I'm looking to offload it as I don't need it no more. Its in really good condition and you may find it usefull for practicing quietly or whatever you want to do with it. To be fair to the thing, its better then the P bass was that come i the package I can't knock it too be honest.
I'm interested in offers really theres not a set price :)
If your interested PM and we can talk :rolleyes:

Thanks
Greg

[quote name='gregc' post='756205' date='Feb 24 2010, 04:15 PM']Hi everyone,

I'm selling my 10 watt Kustom amp that came as part of the beginner package I got my first bass with. As you can imagine it's tiny and its just taking up space in my bedroom aha :lol:. I'm looking to offload it as I don't need it no more. Its in really good condition and you may find it usefull for practicing quietly or whatever you want to do with it. To be fair to the thing, its better then the P bass was that come i the package I can't knock it too be honest.
I'm interested in offers really theres not a set price :)
If your interested PM and we can talk :rolleyes:

Thanks
Greg[/quote]

Hi Greg,

Forum rules stipulate you need to quote a price im afraid.

[quote name='gregc' post='757756' date='Feb 26 2010, 12:16 AM']Willenhall mate, near walsall wolverhampton?[/quote]

Yeah not very near then.... I was hoping somewhere near. Nevermind though.