Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz combo

oldslapper

Bought this new September last year, sold it as I wanted separate head and cab, bought LMKII, but preferred this, so bought it back!
Great for my electric bass/covers band stuff (5 and 4 string).

However, I've gigged it with my EUB couple of times and although it was nice and clear, after using a friends 1x12 cab with the upright the other night, I noticed the "spread" was better for double bass. Ideally would buy another amp...but moneys too tight...blah blah.

So am offering this for trade for a 1x12 rig. Preferably of similar wattage, as it will need to cover both electric and upright bass in a variety of venues.
The amp is still under warranty.
I'm not in a desperate hurry to trade as it's a fine amp and I'm borrowing the 1x12 set up in the mean time.

Here's some more details.
Genz Benz Neox400 210 combo.
2x10 Neo drivers
425 watt into the 2x8ohm neo's

Tube and FET channels, or the ability to mix them together. Switching and mix via foot-switch.
It's 425 watts into 4 ohm, so get all 425watts from one box. Has very solid carrying handles at the sides, and casters on the back so can pull along.

Dimensions:28 1/4” H x 21 1/4” W x 16 1/2” D "
Weight 66lbs

Obviously for a trade it will be a meet up to swap. I'm in north dorset and do a nice coffee if you fancy coming here. Or I'll drive to you (within say 2 hour drive for the right deal for both?)