Why become a member? ×

SOLD !! aguilar 500 twin channel amp + gs 1 12 + gs 1 12(nt)

malcthebass

For sale : ag 500 head excellent condition, plus my two cabs : gs 12 and gs 1 12 (nt). this is an excellent rig as I am sure you know and in excellent condition. I would ideally like to sell it as a complete package as I need cash for a smaller combo. I live in NW London and would prefer it if you collected.

Price is : £1200

Thanks

Malcolm
07796854119 or PM.

Edited by malcthebass

Would you consider selling just the cabs? if so how much are we talking?

[quote name='malcthebass' post='753664' date='Feb 22 2010, 12:13 PM']For sale : ag 500 head excellent condition, plus my two cabs : gs 12 and gs 1 12 (nt). this is an excellent rig as I am sure you know and in excellent condition. I would ideally like to sell it as a complete package as I need cash for a smaller combo. I live in NW London and would prefer it if you collected.

Price is : £1200

Thanks

Malcolm
07796854119 or PM.[/quote]

Hi,

I have responded to my pm's (sorry for delay). The gs nt looks like its gone to linus27 pending arrangements and pick up. The head is in excellent condition with a couple of minor scratches around the edge. I would take £600 for the head.

Any queries just ring me 07796854119.

Cheers

[quote name='malcthebass' post='755410' date='Feb 23 2010, 08:16 PM']oops i meant the gs 12 (with tweeter) is sold to linus assuming he rings me asap. The gs 12 nt is still for sale as is the head.[/quote]

Hi Malc,

Yep assuming the Aggy GS112 with tweeter is finished in the black carpet and not the chocolate brown colour then yes I will definately have it from you. I have the money waiting in my wallet so no fear. Going to crash now as knackered from work but I will call you tomorrow to arrange collection and payment.

Please confirm back in this thread if that is ok and colour.

Thanks,

Linus27

[quote name='Linus27' post='755456' date='Feb 23 2010, 08:39 PM']Hi Malc,

Yep assuming the Aggy GS112 with tweeter is finished in the black carpet and not the chocolate brown colour then yes I will definately have it from you. I have the money waiting in my wallet so no fear. Going to crash now as knackered from work but I will call you tomorrow to arrange collection and payment.

Please confirm back in this thread if that is ok and colour.

Thanks,

Linus27[/quote]

I pm'd you but yes it is black (they both are) and that will be fine
cheers