Why become a member? ×

SOLD! Alesis Matica 1350 Watt Power Amp, comes with free 4x12 HH bass Cab. £140

Shockwave

I am now keeping the trace elliot and the Rack case for the moment. The power amp and cab are still for sale!

[size=3][b]Specification[/b]
[/size]

[b]Alesis Matica Spec[/b]

2-Channel Operation:
270W/CH @ 8-ohm
450W/CH @ 4-ohm
680W/CH @ 2-ohm

Bridged Operation:
900W/CH @ 4-ohm
1350W/CH @ 8-ohm

Slew Rate: 80v/mS
SN Ratio: 103dB
Total Harmonic Distortion: .009%
2-Space Rack Chassis
LED Power And Level Indicators
XLR & 1/4" TRS Balanced Inputs
5-Way Binding Post Outputs
48 lb.

The Slew rate on this is pretty damn good! Great response time. Both the Trace and Alesis comes with instruction Manuals.

[size=3][b]Functionality[/b][/size]

No problems whatsoever!

[size=3][b]Condition[/b][/size]

9/10 for cosmetics.

[size=3][b]Price/Trades[/b][/size]

The price is £140 FIRM.

[size=3][b]Payment method[/b][/size]

Cash or Bank transfer.

[size=3][b]Delivery[/b][/size]

Pickup from Bristol ONLY!

[size=3][b]Other information[/b][/size]

If you require any other information or specific photos, please let me know either by PM or my E-mail address [email protected], My number is also available for serious buyers.
[size=3][b]
SPECIAL BONUS[/b][/size]

I will be giving away a H-H Bass cab with whoever buys this setup. Its got 200-300 watts power handling, With the original metal edging. Its a 4x12 and is currently wired in Stereo (The Alesis is currently setup to be used in stereo), Its in good working order though it is rather tatty.

It can also be rewired MONO very easily.

[size=3][b]Photos[/b][/size]

[quote name='StevieD_FenderP2009' post='756680' date='Feb 25 2010, 01:16 AM']Hi dude, do you need to have the power amp running to power it? or can you just plug that directly into a cab and go?
Seriously interested if i can shift my series 6 GP12.[/quote]

Err not sure of your question, this GP12SMX is a pre-amp only, you have to have a Power amp to power the cab. As I mentioned in the original advert i will not split up the rig. However if i sell the Cab, Power amp and case, then i will sell the pre-amp.

[quote name='supabock' post='760244' date='Feb 28 2010, 10:32 PM']This seems like red hot deal to me, all that for 350??[/quote]

especially considering this [url="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TRACE-ELLIOT-GP-12-SMX-PREAMP-LEGENDARY-RARE-VALVE_W0QQitemZ170451003053QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_MusicalInstr_Amplifiers_RL?hash=item27afabe6ad#ht_1436wt_962"]one on ebay[/url]

if only you'd split/post i'd have the trace off you! :)

c

• 1 month later...