Why become a member? ×

TEcamp S210 Light cab. 4 ohm. FT

Flanker

I would like to get the most from my Puma head which can put 1000w into 8 ohm.

Will of course add cash for a nice cab.

Excellent condition S210 For Trade. (See pics)
600W / 4 Ohm / 40 lbs / Adjustable tweeter

Epi 410 UL preferred but any powerful 8 ohm cabs considered

Milton Keynes...

Edited by Flanker

Hi Mate
I have a good as new 8 ohms Warwick 411 pro if it's of any interest to you. I also have it's matching partner the 115 pro also 8 ohms.
I bought them both new about 14 months ago and then had a back accident. The 411 pro has not been out of the house and is just like the day it came out of the shop' it's not had above 2 hours indoor use. The 115 has seen about 3 or 4 rehearsals and again is as new. I am reluctant to get rid of them but my back and her who must be obeyed have said lighten up or give it up, so guess who won?
Any old whooo if any of this floats your boat give me a shout, or anybody else with anything light. I also sent you a message but I'm not sure if it got through, I haven't got the hang of this yet.
Cheers

Dave

[quote name='Flanker' post='756410' date='Feb 24 2010, 07:44 PM']I have the Puma1000 which can bridge the two 500w amps which allows 1000w into 8ohms, I believe the very latest versions can do 4 ohms but may be pushing it a bit.

Really like this head.........doesn't mean I'll not sell it of course!!! :)[/quote]

Does that mean you've excused my ignorance? :blush:

That sounds like it would be epic through a nice 410 though. Good luck!