Why become a member? ×

Tokai Thunderbird FT (at present)

Jigster

...me.

This is brand new, dink free etc and is a gr8 gr8 guitar for its price range - fab action, fingerboard, punchy and also deep pups - all round a good egg but I can't get on with the body shape. Bougt it last week from RichTone in Sheffield - it's a damn nice guitar and I thought I'd try it out.

Yes, it does have the famed neck dive and I haven't done anything with the strap button to counteract that cos I know I need to move it on. BUT, apparently a simple re-siting of the strap button behind the neck does the trick.

Alder body, rosewood board, thru neck, great sustain.

So..would be up for trades at the mo - it cost £279 new, so stuff in that region? P's or P derivatives preferred. Or I might be tempted to add cash my side for something a little more pricey :)

[attachment=43102:IMG_0358.jpg]
[attachment=43103:IMG_0357.jpg]
[attachment=43104:IMG_0356.JPG]

Edited by Jigster

[quote name='Jigster' post='751375' date='Feb 19 2010, 09:11 PM']...me.

This is brand new, dink free etc and is a gr8 gr8 guitar for its price range - fab action, fingerboard, punchy and also deep pups - all round a good egg but I can't get on with the body shape. Bougt it last week from RichTone in Sheffield - it's a damn nice guitar and I thought I'd try it out.

Yes, it does have the famed neck dive and I haven't done anything with the strap button to counteract that cos I know I need to move it on. BUT, apparently a simple re-siting of the strap button behind the neck does the trick.

Alder body, rosewood board, thru neck, great sustain.

So..would be up for trades at the mo - it cost £279 new, so stuff in that region? P's or P derivatives preferred. Or I might be tempted to add cash my side for something a little more pricey :)

[attachment=43102:IMG_0358.jpg]
[attachment=43103:IMG_0357.jpg]
[attachment=43104:IMG_0356.JPG][/quote]

Trade for a Traben Neo Ltd Spalt Burst - as new?