Why become a member? ×

SOLD

tredders

Hi all

Looking to move on my Stingray. It's a black & maple, 2004 model, with the 3 eq. It's in good nick, with the exception of a dink on the top of the headstock (shown in pics). It comes with the Musicman hard case, although this has a dent one corner (which doesn't affect the protection it gives). It's a lovely bass, and plays and sounds exactly as you'd expect it to, but I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that I'm a passive bass type of guy!

I'm looking for [b]£700[/b] for this, collected from near j.12 of the M40 (nr Gaydon). I'll post at cost, and I also travel a fair bit with work, so could potentially arrange a meetup depending on where work takes me in the next couple of weeks.

[attachment=42965:xIMG_0050.jpg]
[attachment=42966:xIMG_0051.jpg]
[attachment=42967:xIMG_0052.jpg]
[attachment=42968:xIMG_0053.jpg]

Tradewise, I'd be looking for a Lakland Duck Dunn or a P bass with a slim (Jazz style) neck.

Any other questions, just ask

Cheers

Mark.

Edited by tredders

[quote name='Shockwave' post='749812' date='Feb 18 2010, 03:07 PM']Arrrrghg, all these Stringrays popping up. Want one![/quote]

And a bargain price! You know you want to.... ;-)

You had my MM Sub from me ages ago - would seem appropriate to have the 'Ray, too :)

[quote name='tredders' post='749818' date='Feb 18 2010, 03:09 PM']And a bargain price! You know you want to.... ;-)

You had my MM Sub from me ages ago - would seem appropriate to have the 'Ray, too :rolleyes:[/quote]

That Sub was pretty damn good, i was a fool to sell it. I think i was your first transaction on here!

Not enough moneys :)

Hi, tredders.

I'm really interested in the Stingray you're selling/trading and I'm totally ok with £700 for it, if the only problems are the small marks at the headstock.

The only problem is, I'm not from England and I actually registered myself at this forum because of your offer.
I'm from Portugal and I'm willing to pay for the shipment [b]of course[/b], the only problem is the extra bother it may cause you.
Are you ok with sending the bass to Portugal? If it is to much of a bother I understand.

Thank you.

[quote name='Matty' post='751492' date='Feb 20 2010, 12:11 AM']Hi there.
Very interested in this, but I dont really have anyway of travelling up to meet you.Will your work be bringing you anywere near Luton soon?
ta
m[/quote]

Sent you a PM Matty.