Why become a member? ×

Fender Mex Jazz for sale - NOW SOLD

Muzz

Hi All,

OK, time to move this one on - the everpresent GAS, combined with cashflow issues require I move something out before moving something else in, and the first to go will be my 98 Mex Jazz. I haven't had it long, picked it up as a passive standby for gigging, but the more I use my Ray, the more I'm feeling I need a Precision as a standby. If it puts anything into perspective, I don't use my Overwater Perception Deluxe much these days, either - the older I get, the less subtle I get, clearly...

Anyhoo. It's in good nick, no dings I can see, couple of very small indents on the neck, but nothing out of the ordinary for a well-looked-after 10 year old bass. A little bit of crackle through the pots if I'm being critical (tho I'll have a spray of those tonight and it'll go, I'm sure), and it's got a Gotoh bridge on it which looks pretty new and gives it a nice solid feel. Strung with pretty-much-new rounds. Neck and frets good, I've set the action a little on the high side as I'm a pick player (see note above about lack of subtlety), but it'll drop more, for sure. I'll leave that to you. Will come in a genyoowine Fender gigbag and shipped well packed and insured for a ballpark £20-25 to the UK. I'll give a more accurate P&P figure to anyone who's buying at the time. Or you can come and get it, or I can meet within a 30 mile radius of Manchester. Whichever.

OK, I realise without pics this bass clearly doesn't exist, so...

[attachment=42932:Jazz1.JPG]
[attachment=42933:jazz2.JPG]
[attachment=42934:Jazz3.JPG]
[attachment=42935:Jazz4.JPG]

Price drop to £250 + P&P...

Cheers,

Muzz

Edited by Muzz

OK guys, don't want to play the tragedy card here, but our rehearsal room was broken into on Thursday and my amps were stolen (there's a thread elsewhere with details) so I need to shift this bass ASAP, so I'll reduce it to £225.

Cheers,

Muzz