Why become a member? ×

Rack bag 4u **SOLD**

I’ve got a 4u rackbag going spare if anyone needs one

It’s a pro quality rack, lightweight & well padded - originally made up for the BBC, black with red straps and a large pocket for leads, etc. It’s certainly seen a bit of work but still perfectly serviceable and a pro piece of kit

No photos at the moment (just clearing out my house prior to renting it out and no camera here at the moment), but I will take some later if anyone is interested

I only want £25 for it and for that price I don’t really want to parcel it up and post it, but still not bad if anyone is passing thru the Bradford area and needs a cheap rack!

Cheers – Pete

Edited by peteb

[quote name='peteb' post='748959' date='Feb 17 2010, 09:14 PM']I’ve got a 4u rackbag going spare if anyone needs one

It’s a pro quality rack, lightweight & well padded - originally made up for the BBC, black with red straps and a large pocket for leads, etc. It’s certainly seen a bit of work but still perfectly serviceable and a pro piece of kit

No photos at the moment (just clearing out my house prior to renting it out and no camera here at the moment), but I will take some later if anyone is interested

I only want £25 for it and for that price I don’t really want to parcel it up and post it, but still not bad if anyone is passing thru the Bradford area and needs a cheap rack!

Cheers – Pete[/quote]
PM sent

• 1 month later...