Why become a member? ×

Clearout!!!!

M4L666

So I'm selling all my stuff to fuel my GAS:

[u]Behringer Rack Compressor[/u]
Really good unit with adjustable, adaptable compression. It can go from subtle to punchy as hell with one twist of a knob. I've had it for about a month, but it unfortunately has to go. [b]£50[/b]

[u]Digitech Bad Monkey[/u]
Meh guitar overdrive that works OK-ish for bass. Good for guitar though. [b]£20[/b]

[u]Ibanez SB-7[/u]
Nice synth pedal with filter option- this is the pedal I would keep if I could. Using this into the Bad Monkey I've created a passable Hysteria tone. [b]£35 pending sale[/b]

I have no credit card, either cheque or Paypal. PM me for interesting trades as well.

:)

Edited by M4L666

[quote name='M4L666' post='746924' date='Feb 16 2010, 09:57 AM']So I'm selling all my stuff to fuel my GAS:

[u]Behringer Rack Compressor[/u]
Really good unit with adjustable, adaptable compression. It can go from subtle to punchy as hell with one twist of a knob. I've had it for about a month, but it unfortunately has to go. [b]£50[/b]

[u]Digitech Bad Monkey[/u]
Meh guitar overdrive that works OK-ish for bass. Good for guitar though. [b]£20[/b]

[u]Ibanez SB-7[/u]
Nice synth pedal with filter option- this is the pedal I would keep if I could. Using this into the Bad Monkey I've created a passable Hysteria tone. [b]£35[/b]

I have no credit card, either cheque or Paypal. PM me for interesting trades as well.

:)[/quote]
PM'd for the SB7