Why become a member? ×

Assorted Strat Necks + washburn 12 string

Hey guys

Just in case anyone here is looking to put a strat together, here are a few necks that i have been using lately...

First up a Cavanagh Customs left handed Maple strat neck, which has been used as an upside down righty... included fender 'reverse proto' style logo. It's a beatiful piece, and comes with Kluson Tuners in Gold. The heel has been shaved to fit a fender body... If I remember rightly a 70s reissue body so it should work with most vintage style bodies and others! As with all these project related things i feel obliged to mention that i cannot guarantee it will fit every body! No nut, and medium Jumbo Frets. Nitro finish.

I am looking for £110 for this neck... it is in pristine condition!

The second is a 60's style Rosewood neck with custom shop decals. I am pretty sure that it is not a real fender neck, but it is a great one nonetheless, and has been sitting in an american 62 reissue for the last year or so. Big frets again, and a very slim C Profile. There is a slight graze to the headstock, and the nitro finish has a slight checking that you can see in a certain light...

This one is up for £80

Both are real players necks, somewhere between vintage and modern radius, big frets, thin nitro finishes.

My Other sale is a Washburn D10S 12 string, has seen little use and is about 6 months old. Beautiful and far too nice to be sitting around! Has always been kept in a hard case and never gigged. No case, although I could buy one for it at cost for postage! Can arrange for collection anywhere around exeter, potentially as far as Bristol and Plymouth if necessary. I'm looking for £160

Pictures below!
Pictures now!

Edited by knicknack