Why become a member? ×

Superb Ampeg SVT Classic Amp *** SOLD ***

PauBass

Anyone interested?

I'm selling my American made Ampeg SVT Classic amp, not many of these around anymore.
In mint condition and perfect working order, always mounted on a flightcase.... You know the deal with this amps, they are tone monsters! and this particular one sounds way better that some others I've played through.
Comes on a heavy duty, interior padded to absorb any impacts, custom made flightcase from the Flightcase Warehouse...bombproof.

Pics, any discolouration, white effects, is just the camera, the amp is as you would expect.

Edited by PauBass

[quote name='Raggy' post='741963' date='Feb 11 2010, 12:36 PM']A quick bump for Pablo, really looks after his kit and a great bloke to deal with.[/quote]

Hey, thanks Raggy!

And yeah, it's been really looked after very well and the heavy duty flightcase has helped a lot.. It's great sounding amp!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='NURZE' post='755648' date='Feb 23 2010, 11:14 PM']And Pablo, I'm going to be REALLY happy with it!

Hope it will be here on thursday.

It's like waiting for christmas ...[/quote]

:) You are gonna be very happy, that Ampeg is a tone monster, so much better sounding than some other ones I've played through.

Shipment is on schedule, no delays so far, and it should be with you on Thursday.

It's been a pleasure Kevin!