Why become a member? ×

SOLD

basskit_case

Sold on eBay at second time of asking.

As the title says I am selling the Digitech Jamman looper, comes with the optional extra FS3X footcontroller which makes selecting loops a lot easier and I am throwing in a stereo patch cable which is needed to connect the controller to the Jamman.

Digitech blurb [url="http://www.digitech.com/products/Pedals/JamMan.php"]HERE[/url]

I bought this from ou7shined toward the end of last year, it is a great bit of kit and easy enough to use, however I dont feel that I am utilising it properly as I am just using it to play backing tracks, hence the sale.

It is totally complete, in excellent condition (box has seen better days), includes the PSU, manual, box, Jamman, FS3X controller and USB cable.

I am looking for the price I paid which is £150 delivered.

Thanks

Edited by basskit_case

[quote name='basskit_case' post='740410' date='Feb 9 2010, 09:57 PM']As the title says I am selling the Digitech Jamman looper, comes with the optional extra FS3X footcontroller which makes selecting loops a lot easier and I am throwing in a stereo patch cable which is needed to connect the controller to the Jamman.

Digitech blurb [url="http://www.digitech.com/products/Pedals/JamMan.php"]HERE[/url]

I bought this from ou7shined toward the end of last year, it is a great bit of kit and easy enough to use, however I dont feel that I am utilising it properly as I am just using it to play backing tracks, hence the sale.

It is totally complete, in excellent condition (box has seen better days), includes the PSU, manual, box, Jamman, FS3X controller and USB cable.

I am looking for the price I paid which is £150 delivered.

Thanks[/quote]

Sorry Evan, the pedal sold on EvilBay this morning.
[quote name='evanmorris' post='748058' date='Feb 17 2010, 09:32 AM']Hi i am new to the site and noticed your jamman for sale .i would be interested in buying it if its still for sale have been thinking about trying one of these for a while
Thanks Evan[/quote]

[quote name='evanmorris' post='748058' date='Feb 17 2010, 09:32 AM']Hi i am new to the site and noticed your jamman for sale .i would be interested in buying it if its still for sale have been thinking about trying one of these for a while
Thanks Evan[/quote]

Evan, you have been PM'd