Why become a member? ×

100 watt 4 channel guitar amp supplied with two foot switches. One four way foot switch to select the channels and a two way to select the digital effects, delay/reverb on/off.

The four channels are - Clean, Crunch, Lead, Ultra Lead

The digital effects are - Chorus, Flanger, Tremolo, Delay, Reverb

Includes line in to connect a CD/MP3 player to Jam along with, line out for connection to a mixer/PA, Headphone socket, speaker extension socket

The amps that stage your breakthrough: Great tone, unique features - great price!

If you want big sound, but don’t have a big budget yet – then check out our awesome Matrix Series! These amps provide all must-have sounds and effects, from clean to blues, rock to warp and back! Matrix delivers the sinfully sweet tone that has turned Hughes & Kettner into a household name for many pro players – these babies even have plenty of stage-compatible power built-in. There is no catch – the only “less” in Matrix is a price that certainly won’t bust your budget!

Matrix amps are true analogue designs featuring our trademark sound and great quality. What’s more, they offer some very cool and unique features: The Matrix Series offers the world’s first amps with four analogue channels and unique Autostore FX multieffects matrix – hence the name. Each of its four channels (Clean, Crunch, Lead and Warp) is able to recall its own multi-effects settings without you having to store them first! So from now on, you set each channel up the way you want it, including Matrix’ excellent multi-effects, and use the included 4-way footswitch to simply switch complete sounds! Finally, you can focus entirely on your performance rather than the stressful “stompbox ballet” when bypassing your external FX-boxes barely in time for the solo.

The amp is only a few months old and comes with the original box and has never been gigged.

This is a great, loud amp with everything you need built in.

Link here [url="http://www.hughes-and-kettner.com/products.php?mode=prod&id=94"]<a href="http://www.hughes-and-kettner.com/products...=prod&id=94" target="_blank">http://www.hughes-and-kettner.com/products...=prod&id=94[/url]</a>

These retail for between £300 - £350 new but I am only after £225 ono

I'm based in the Bristol bath area

Edited by sk8

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='sk8' post='95493' date='Nov 28 2007, 09:39 AM']well it ain't going anywhere at the moment so keep working on your Conscience! :huh:[/quote]

aaarrrggghhh - you're a bad man! - already have 5 guitar combos in the house and it's been a while since I bought a new shiny round cymbal for her that must be appeased and obeyed, so in the interests of those two dangly things that I hold most dear, I think I'll have to pass on this one :)

[quote name='colda' post='95497' date='Nov 28 2007, 09:50 AM']aaarrrggghhh - you're a bad man! - already have 5 guitar combos in the house and it's been a while since I bought a new shiny round cymbal for her that must be appeased and obeyed, so in the interests of those two dangly things that I hold most dear, I think I'll have to pass on this one :)[/quote] :huh:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got other stuff to shift but here's a bit of a list to get started

Peavey International Series Dynabass
GLX Octave pedal guitar effect
Laney bass cab 1x15 RBC115 (1 x 15" cabinet 250W 8ohm)
Behringer exciter
2U Rack bag Warwick Rockbag (new)
Soundcraft Folio 12-2 mixer in flightcase
Snake loom multicore 10/2 (converted 8/4) 15m
Dragon drum kit shellpack
Hi-hat stand
Premier Hi-hat stand
Stagg double kick pedal (bass drum)
Premier kick pedal (bass drum)
20" Stagg ride cymbal
Stagg hi-hats
Ameti hi-hats
Snare stand
Padded gig bag for bass
Art Tube MP preamp

anything you fancy? - more details/photos on request :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...