Why become a member? ×

Warwick Double Electric Bass 'Rockcase'

Hi Guys

This is pretty much brand new condition, only used a handful of times. There might be a 'melted' part on the front handle somewhere from memory but nothing to worry about.

The case is in Witney, Oxfordshire. I currently live in Oxford itself, and I am moving to Bourne End/High Wycombe/Cookham area in a few weeks so anywhere near there for collection would be great, I don't want to ship it.

£35 collected?

Cheers
ped

Might be a stupid question, but does this actually hold 2 basses well (i.e secure enough that you can't feel them 'grating' again each other constantly - or is the centre divide padded enough?). I only usually take my Musicman with me to gigs, but often feel that a second bass would be a nice luxury (and i'm too lazy to carry another seperate bag!). I'm in Witney as well, so this could be one of the easiest collections ever!

Hi mate

It does indeed hold them securely. I normally put them in the bag with the strings facing the centre. The centre padding is very thick and you certainly won't worry about the basses clacking together.

Feel free to check it out and try your basses in it - as I say it's in Witney and I am in Oxford but don't mind meeting in Wit as my parents live there and I am off all next week (though going to the studio on Weds onwards!)

Cheers
ped

Cheers. From what you've said i'm sure it'll do the job perfectly. I can either meet you in Witney or Oxford (I work on Cowley Road), whichever is easiest for you? I'm not back at work in Oxford until Monday, but should be able to meet in Witney (or shoot up to Oxford) over the weekend. Alternatively you could pop to Fat Lils tonight cause i'm playing a gig there (a gig plug in the Other Musically Related Stuff thread - how much of a cheap tactic is that!). Let me know mate.