Why become a member? ×

Sold. MESA BOOGIE POWERHOUSE 4x10

thebassman

Hi

I have a Mesa Boogie Powerhouse 4x10 for sale. This is in great condition, it is always transported in an official Mesa Boogie slip case.

These cabs are heavy but have good quality wheels, so it is only heavy getting it in and out of your boot. I always do this on my own and i am not Arnie. The sound quality from this cab is awesome, i use it with the above 400+ head, but also with a Fender Bassman 135. I did try out nearly every cab on the market a few years ago when i bought this and this was head and shoulders the best.

I am looking for £650 for this.

If you are fed up with being drowned out by guitarists, then this rig is for you.

I really don't want to ship these, god only knows how much it would cost, so pick up is recommended.

cheers and please feel free to ask any questions.

thebassman

Edited by thebassman

[quote name='richardd' post='743161' date='Feb 12 2010, 02:53 PM']:) Hi When it say's 8or4 ohm's is that what is available or is the ohm's switchable on the cab,Thanks Rich :rolleyes:[/quote]

This is definatley an 8ohm cab, there available as one or the other.

As far as i know i don't think it's possible to have a switchable impeadance (ohm) on a speaker cab.

It's an awesome sounding cab though.

[quote name='Bogieman' post='745932' date='Feb 15 2010, 03:00 PM']What's it like at handling 5 string at loud volumes, i am looking for something more compact but found that my last 4x10 lacked overall drive and punch?[/quote]

I have been using this cab with a 400+ and a music man stingray 5 for the last 3 years. It sounds awesome. I spent ages trying to find the best cab for my amp/bass combination, this was by far the best.
Cheers
thebassman

[quote name='thebassman' post='746226' date='Feb 15 2010, 06:23 PM']I have been using this cab with a 400+ and a music man stingray 5 for the last 3 years. It sounds awesome. I spent ages trying to find the best cab for my amp/bass combination, this was by far the best.
Cheers
thebassman[/quote]

sold to richardd on this forum.