Why become a member? ×

SOLD Aria Pro-II Fretless 6 string - "mint" condition

JimBobTTD

Aria Pro II fretless 6 string!

This was bought from EUROSTEVE a while back for £175 - the old ad is [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=67688"]here[/url].

I have not even played it yet. Why am I selling?

Well, it is in South London (Sutton) with my parents and I shall be visiting them 20-28 Feb. I would like to play it then, but if I get on with fretless, I'd like something a bit more posh, and if I don't get along with fretless, well...

Please see the old ad for some more pics. I have no specs other than bot-on, lined, 6-string and "mint condition" (from Eurosteve) and "nice" (my dad).

You can come and collect it or I can fix up a courier for you - but please, not before I've had a chance to have a go on it!

I'll let this go for [b]£175[/b] Can't say much fairer than that.

Edited by JimBobTTD

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='CraigPlaysBass' post='754347' date='Feb 22 2010, 09:45 PM']Consider p/xing a warwick rockbass corvette for it? 4 strings, 2 mec jazz pickups, ash body and maple neck, really light and plays really nicely :)
Just been restrung too :rolleyes:[/quote]

No thanks - I'll gladly PX it for an Ibanez 5 string, though!

The bass is still on hold. I'm expecting a Mr JE to get in touch again fairly soon to arrange final details.

Here is an update on the bass:

The body and neck are free of dents/dings etc. The fingerboard has had some wear from the roundwound strings on it. It's my first fretless, so I cannot really comment on the set-up or anything, but it might need someone who knows what they are doing to get rid of some string rattle down the lower end of the neck on the B and E strings. It came with a cheap n cheerful gigbag which will be passed on to the buyer. Lots of "mwah" on it, and it's fun to play.

[quote name='steve' post='755599' date='Feb 24 2010, 12:26 AM']If this hasn't gone and my Loop Station sells, I could well be interested :)[/quote]

Cheers, Steve. It's sold pending payment and collection, but I'll keep you in mind if it doesn't pan out.