Why become a member? ×

Thu February 18th - Delirium @ Montey's, Harrogate

Adrenochrome

My band Delirium are playing Montey's Rock Cafe in Harrogate on Thursday 18th February from 9pm, most drinks are 2-4-1 all night. Songs by:
AC/DC, Alice in Chains, Audioslave, Black Sabbath, Foo Fighters, Greenday, Guns'n'Roses, Hoobastank, Hundred Reasons, Iron Maiden, Jet, Kings Of Leon, Metallica, Michael Jackson, Moore/Lynott, Nickelback, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Puddle of Mudd, Rainbow, Skid Row, Stone Temple Pilots, System of a Down, the Cult, the Darkness, Van Halen, Whitesnake.

I hardly ever play in Harrogate so any support would be most welcome!
Jon

[quote name='Adrenochrome' post='735885' date='Feb 5 2010, 10:21 AM']My band Delirium are playing Montey's Rock Cafe in Harrogate on Thursday 18th February from 9pm, most drinks are 2-4-1 all night. Songs by:
AC/DC, Alice in Chains, Audioslave, Black Sabbath, Foo Fighters, Greenday, Guns'n'Roses, Hoobastank, Hundred Reasons, Iron Maiden, Jet, Kings Of Leon, Metallica, Michael Jackson, Moore/Lynott, Nickelback, Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Puddle of Mudd, Rainbow, Skid Row, Stone Temple Pilots, System of a Down, the Cult, the Darkness, Van Halen, Whitesnake.

I hardly ever play in Harrogate so any support would be most welcome!
Jon[/quote]

Have a great gig Jon and thanks for coming last night.

Sounds like a nice and varied set list. I wll try to get over but will probably try for a more local to me Friday or Saturday gig.

We are back in Harrogate next Thursday at the Alexandra ( I think ) and apparently it's another good venue. We called round the Blues Bar in the break and it was packed to the roof with Chantelle playing.

Tony

PS Thanks fror the review on the ROTN site

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='tonybassplayer' post='736461' date='Feb 5 2010, 05:34 PM']Have a great gig Jon and thanks for coming last night.

Sounds like a nice and varied set list. I wll try to get over but will probably try for a more local to me Friday or Saturday gig.

We are back in Harrogate next Thursday at the Alexandra ( I think ) and apparently it's another good venue. We called round the Blues Bar in the break and it was packed to the roof with Chantelle playing.

Tony

PS Thanks fror the review on the ROTN site[/quote]

No probs Tony - I tell it like it is!