Why become a member? ×

Red Jackson Street Show

teej

There must be thousands of photos and hundreds of video clips of us performing in the street out there, but if they are getting uploaded it's not generally with any key words that make sense to me, but... bingo! found one today from weekend before last. Here 'tis...

Edited by teej

[quote name='chris_b' post='731635' date='Feb 1 2010, 01:07 PM']That was good, but how come as soon as the bass solo starts the camera man looses interest in the band?[/quote]

Yeah I spotted that :)

Well, to be fair I started losing it myself towards the end by the sound of it! Not really a solo guy.

[quote name='Huwberry' post='731675' date='Feb 1 2010, 01:25 PM']It's always nice to see some great buskers!

Maybe it's worth putting the band name somewhere, i.e. on the bass drum skin, for the sake of finding videos of yourself online (if you're that fussed)?[/quote]
It's good point, and one that hadn't escaped me - he used to have our previous band's name on a skin, but not got round to doing it for this lineup (we've only been together 5 years... :) ).

The name's pretty clear on the 'CDs available here' sale sign in the leather case, which seems to be bleached out on the video. I've started working on a banner and lawn sign to order from vistaprint but not finished yet (clearly spending too much time on youtube, flickr and here - oops!).