Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Little Giant 350 - £150

samej

Hello,

I have a Little Giant 350 for sale. Excellent condition. There are a few scratches on the base where it has rested on the screws of a cab. The plastic film fascia covering is still mostly attached because I never bothered to take it off. It's in the original box with the manual, rack ears and screws still in their wrapping, and a kettle lead.

Looking for [b]£150[/b]. Would prefer collection but if you want it posted then express your interest and I'll look into it. I'm in Bristol, fairly central.

Edit: Forgot to say I might be interested in a swap (+cash if necessary) for an audio interface - looking for something with 8 mic pres and adat ideally, either firewire or pci.

Cheers
James

[attachment=41488:dsc_0354.jpg]

[attachment=41489:dsc_0356.jpg]

[attachment=41487:dsc_0353.jpg]

Edit for reduced price.

Edited by samej

[quote name='Uberkate' post='732990' date='Feb 2 2010, 02:35 PM']Hi there.

Is this amp alright for gigging? (Small/pub venues mainly.)

I have quite a small budget but need to pick something up for practises and an upcoming tour (I'm a new bassist really.)[/quote]

Hi, I've used it for a few pub gigs with no problems, though to be honest it does seem fairly quiet given it's stated 350W. Apparently the preamp is a little weak, and when I've plugged in a little mixer to the line in (i.e. bypassing the pre, using it just as a power amp) it's had plenty of volume. I do tend to play very gently and think my bass has quite a low output too. And, as with any amp, it depends more on the cab you use it with than anything else though....

If you are near Bristol, let me know if you want to come and try it out.
James

• 3 weeks later...