Why become a member? ×

Double Neck Gig Bag custom made to suite WAL

Many years ago I had the pleasure of owning a WAL double neck bass, the same as the one Jonas Helborg used to play, I think it was called the eclipse, but not sure off hand.
Any I have a very clean gig bag to suite one of these made by Capital Mamba, one pocket on the front.
Any offers considered, or trades, don't ask don't get.
Will post pics later.

Edited by fluffo

[quote name='walbassist' post='726607' date='Jan 27 2010, 05:39 PM']I think I had that made for the Hellborg Wal I used to own! Did your Wal have Jonas's sig across the back?[/quote]
Thats right I came down to the middle of no where, and bought the wal off you, thats some time ago now must be 14 years ago maybe longer.
You lived in what looked like a castle, How are you???????

[quote name='fluffo' post='727738' date='Jan 28 2010, 04:08 PM']Thats right I came down to the middle of no where, and bought the wal off you, thats some time ago now must be 14 years ago maybe longer.
You lived in what looked like a castle, How are you???????[/quote]

I'm good thanks, you?

I wonder where that bass is now?

[quote name='walbassist' post='727756' date='Jan 28 2010, 04:17 PM']I'm good thanks, you?

I wonder where that bass is now?[/quote]
A guy local to me bought it off me, I have been so tempted to knock on his door and try to buy it back, a nice ideal and a great recording tool but not practical for every day gigs and use, If you play a bad gig with that round your neck you would feel a proper nob.