Why become a member? ×

FS: Eden WT600 Roadrunner SOLD

Ok, here goes... a feeler for my current rig to see if it will generate any interest. I'm really after something smaller and lighter, as I'm playing a lot more gigs nowadays and lugging the cab about is doing me in! I'm sure that someone who isn't as weedy as me will love it. :)

[s][u]David Eden WT600 Roadrunner hybrid amplifier[/u] - [b][u]£600[/u][/b][/s] [b]SOLD[/b]
Absolutely lovely head, in excellent condition and in ABS rackcase. Valve preamp, with bi-ampable stereo SS power amp. Sounds fantastic - warm yet bright, fat and punchy, with masses of headroom, and delivers 300w a side (at 4 ohms), or 600w bridged at 8 ohms.
[attachment=41378:IMG_0623.JPG]
[attachment=41379:IMG_0608.JPG]
[attachment=41380:IMG_0611.JPG]
[attachment=41381:IMG_0619.JPG]

[s][u]Ashdown ABM 410T speaker cabinet[/u] - [b][u]£200[/u][/b][/s] [b]SOLD PENDING[/b]
600w 8 ohm 4x10 cabinet, with horn. Good working condition, never had any problems, though the tolex is a little scuffed. Fitted with castors.
[attachment=41382:IMG_0593.JPG]

Although both the items have been gigged they're both in good shape; as I mentioned the amp is pretty much faultless, and neither have ever been driven very hard - I've never had to turn the master volume past 10 o'clock on the amp, seriously, it's that loud!

Would prefer collection, but I could courier the head for £20, or deliver either personally, as long as my petrol costs are covered (and it's not too far!)

EDIT for price drop

Edited by guybrush threepwood

It probably would mate- I love the sound of this setup, but my back, shoulders, neck, arms and, most importantly, wrists hate the weight!

I should be doing a lot of restaurant gigs this year, so I need something a bit more 'modular' as well - one small and light cab for those type of gigs, two cabs for bigger venues. To be fair, a 4x10 doesn't exactly scream 'jazz trio' :)

Thanks JHK, it is a lovely amp.

UPDATE: I calculated the courier price incorrectly - it would be £20. I could also deliver both the amp and cab personally, as long as it isn't too far and my petrol costs are covered.

As from today, these will be for sale only, as I've just made an impulse buy... Tried out a Mark Bass Jeff Berlin combo at Electromusic in Doncaster, and was offered it at a price I couldn't refuse; I've never heard a 15" speaker to be so focused and punchy!