Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

For Sale Spector Legend 5 string

oldslapper

Standard Spector Legend 5 string in very good nick.

Selling as I'm buying some bits for my EUB and need some dosh.

I like the sound of these basses, bridge pup is nice and grunty, and neck has nice crisp punch. This is a slappers delight IMHO.

Neck is straight, and I've found a guy who has done a great set up, so has nice low action and new strings and he fitted a new jack socket as the old one was dying.

Comes with strap locks and leather strap. No gig bag I'm afraid, but it would be packaged nice and safe'n'cozy for posting.

Also happy to deliver or meet within 25 miles of North Dorset, or come and collect.

John

Edited by oldslapper

[quote name='oldslapper' post='724295' date='Jan 25 2010, 05:17 PM']Standard Spector Legend 5 string in very good nick.

Selling as I'm buying some bits for my EUB and need some dosh.

I like the sound of these basses, bridge pup is nice and grunty, and neck has nice crisp punch. This is a slappers delight IMHO.

Neck is straight, and I've found a guy who has done a great set up, so has nice low action and new strings and he fitted a new jack socket as the old one was dying.

Comes with strap locks and leather strap. No gig bag I'm afraid, but it would be packaged nice and safe'n'cozy for posting.

Also happy to deliver or meet within 25 miles of North Dorset, or come and collect.

John[/quote]

Pm'd