Why become a member? ×

A few pedals for sale

chenzo_1

[quote name='Ancient Mariner' post='723340' date='Jan 24 2010, 05:46 PM']Not being funny, but are you sure about £50 for a bad monkey? They were £30 street price new (I had 2).[/quote]

It's been modded. Not stock, says in the OP.

From Marketplace guidelines:

[i]If you believe the price of the item is too cheap/expensive, then please PM the seller as to why. Do not ridicule or undermine the seller by posting how much you think it's worth or how much it can be gotten for elsewhere, the laws of supply and demand will determine if the item sells at that price.[/i]

Edited by gnasher1993

Both of you are right on those fronts.

The BM has has been modded so it's why i've put it up for more, but I may have overpriced slightly but i'm pretty sure it cost me £50 2nd hand (or in that region) when i brought about a year ago!

I'm after trades wise any OD/dist pedals (no fuzzes) Or a decent delay: Memory man/space echo (+ Cash) or anything thats a bit crazy like an ibanez pm7

[quote name='chenzo_1' post='726443' date='Jan 27 2010, 03:39 PM']maybe interested in a trade for another one of the pedals, but only really want to sell the echo park if i can replace it with another delay!!![/quote]

Hmmmm.... I'll have a think, the PH-2 may be of interest, but I'll see if I get a response from the other forum I'm selling it on...?