Why become a member? ×

tendonitis / carpal tunnel excercises

billphreets

This is potentially dangerous. Do no take this advice. If you have concerns about your health or any part of your body, seek the advice of a qualified health care professional who can examine you and offer you the best advice for [u]you.[/u]

I can appreciate that many musicians think that some things are common knowledge. Some are. But many are not.

You only have one body. This life is not a rehearsal for another one. (this is not a religious statement). If you take this advice, it will be cold comfort for you when you discover you have been addressing the wrong problem at some point in the future.

You are human, not a machine. Your needs are individual to you. Make sure you get the advice that is best for [u]you[/u]

I do know about these things and work in this field

T

Edit: anyone that has concerns in these matters can PM me. I am frequently very busy, so might take a short time to get back to you. However, I will answer all genuine enquiries.

T

Edited by essexbasscat

Apologies to billphreets. This is not a personal attack on him, as I realise he is acting with goodwill to all B.C.'ers. In fact, I applaude the will for genuine help and I will support it in any way I can.

However, as the saying goes, the way to hell is paved with good intentions.

Good vibes to you all

T

:)