Why become a member? ×

Line 6 Studio 110 sold

krispn

Got this for a two piece acoustic and bass thing I was doing while on placement as part of my nursing degree. The course has finished and I have secured a job phew! but due to start dates and monthly pay its gonna be April before I get my first wage - thats right f**kin April!

Some gear will have to go to keep me in lentils and rice for the next few months....... which leads me nicely to this .

I really dig this little guy. Plenty loud for small gigs, 4 user definable presets and fantastic flexibility -lines in's and outs- for bigger shows via DI, Great for silent head phone practice with MP3/CD input and very compact. Also great for poping up on a table/chair at ear height while noodling away. Heavy-ish but very portable I took mine on the to bus the acoustic gig no sweat.

Its a regretful sale but I can practice through my computer with headphones and no 'smaller' gigs on the horizon as well as that distant pay cheque!

Fully boxed as new and ready to go to a new home with all manuals included.

Shipping wont be a problem but its at buyers expense and it is a very solid and heavy wee thing (due to the Line 6' brain' unit I'd imagine!) approx 10kg

Cheers

I'll try and get some pics up - but its a mint condition standard S110 as per web site in the link provided :)

Cheers for reading,

k

Blurb below is from the site and a link:

[url="http://uk.line6.com/lowdownstudio110/"]http://uk.line6.com/lowdownstudio110/[/url]

4 Incredible Bass Amp Models: Clean, R&B, Rock, and Grind - (actually 6 including synth, which isnt that bad, and a 'hidden' Marshall model)

Full-time Opto Compressor
XLR Direct Out With Line 6’s exclusive A.I.R.™ processing
Pre Amp Out
4 Programmable Model Memories
Headphone Out
Jam Along CD/MP3 1/8-inch Input
10-inch Speaker
75 Watts
Dimensions: 24lbs, 12"L x 12"W x 12"H

Edited by krispn