Why become a member? ×

Damn, caught off-guard

radansey

[quote name='oldslapper' post='726424' date='Jan 27 2010, 03:17 PM']Everything was fine, the wife didn't notice new guitars or amps....but then my daughter learned to talk, and she notices everything!

So it ususally goes......"MUM!!! Dads bought a new guitar!!"......

kids, eh? There so cute when they're babies you could eat them, then they grow up and you wish you had![/quote]

Yeah, I was my youngest that dobbed me in really. The 'Wow, that's nice, small body' comment whilst looking at my curbow didn't help. This was closely followed by a scowl by the trouble-and-strife.

[quote name='fatback' post='726413' date='Jan 27 2010, 03:03 PM']This thread is making me think 'what are we afraid of? Are we mice or men (and women)?

I guess the biggest fear is that if you're rumbled with a new bass she'll retaliate by buying totally unnecessary things like food and clothes and stuff.[/quote]

....and this thread is making me think 'no wonder so many relationships end up going down the pan when people can treat their so-called loved ones with such contempt/lack of respect/dishonesty etc' :)

[quote name='Mrs Tinman' post='726655' date='Jan 27 2010, 06:16 PM']....and this thread is making me think 'no wonder so many relationships end up going down the pan when people can treat their so-called loved ones with such contempt/lack of respect/dishonesty etc' :)[/quote]

yeah but I bet you went off to check Pete's bass cupboard for new additions :rolleyes: