Why become a member? ×

*Please delete*

BTGAndy

I am selling up all my SWR gear in favour of their new lightweight range.

[b]SWR 750x[/b] [u][b]£650[/b][/u]

[b]SWR Goliath III 4x10 8Ohm[/b] [u][b]£500[/b][/u]

[b]SWR Son of Bertha 1x15[/b] [u][b]£350[/b][/u]

[b]SWR Workingmans 2x10c[/b] [u][b]£275[/b][/u]

[b]Flightcase warehouse flight cases:[/b] [u][b]4x10 £150 & 1x15 £125[/b][/u]

Please do not hesitate to PM or email ([email protected]) me with offers or questions.

I can deliver within a reasonable distance from Sunderland for the cost of petrol.

I can arrange a courier at cost to the buyer.

[b]SWR 750x[/b] [u][b]£650[/b][/u]

Click on the link for SWR's product info page:
[url="http://www.swrsound.com/products//search.php?partno=4400500000"]SWR 750x[/url]

I bought this amp 6 months ago from fellow Basschatter JPJ. My best guess is that it is between 5-7 years old. It has some minor marks on the front panel and the gain pot crackles but this does not effect the amp's operation. Included is a 4u hard rack and the SWR effects footswitch.

[b]SWR Goliath III 4x10 8Ohm[/b] [u][b]£500[/b][/u]

Copied from the SWR website:
The black & chrome version of our old favorite - the Goliath III remained in production for 11 years! In addition to the chrome grille and improved construction, the Goliath III featured a shelf port and 700 watts of power handling. The Goliath Series was upgraded again in 2007.

Impedance: 4 or 8 ohm models available
Power Handling Capacity: 700 Watts RMS
Sensitivity: 105 dB SPL @ 1W1M
Frequency Response: 105 dB @ 1W1M (-3dB@ 40Hz and 15KHz)
Size: 23" W x 25.25" H x 18.375" D
Weight: 89 lbs.

I bought this cab 2 1/2 years ago from GuitarGuitar and it has seen limited local gigging and practice. There is a scratch on one of the handles but otherwise it is in fantastic condition. It comes with the official SWR canvas cover and a set of casters. I also have a custom built flightcase for this cab on sale for £150.

[b]SWR Son of Bertha 1x15[/b] [u][b]£350[/b][/u]

Click on the link for SWR's product info page:
[url="http://www.swrsound.com/products/search.php?partno=4410900010"]SWR Son of Betha 1x15[/url]

I bought this cab at the same time as the Goliath III and it has seen little use other than at practices. I also have a custom built flightcase for this cab on sale for £125.

[b]SWR Workingmans 2x10c[/b] [u][b]£275[/b][/u]

Copied from the SWR website:
Since the Redhead (and subsequent Super Redhead) combo embodied the best of SWR in many ways, what better vehicle than a 2X10 bass combo to convey the SWR sound in a value-driven model? Replaced by the WorkingPro 2X10C in 2006.

Power Output:
260 watts @ 8 ohms
400 watts with 8 ohm extension cabinet

Speaker complement:
(2) 10" Custom design SWR drivers
(1) LeSon TLX-1 tweeter

Dimensions: 23"W x 23"H x 16.75"D
Weight: 76 lbs.

I bought this combo as ex demo stock from GuitarGuitar 7 months ago, other than a few scratches on the front panel it is in perfect condition. It has never been gigged. Included are a set of casters. Please note that the compressor in the rack on this photo is not included in the price.

[b]Flightcase warehouse flight cases:[/b] [u][b]4x10 £150 & 1x15 £125[/b][/u]

I have two flight cases, one to fit the 4x10 and one to fit the 1x15. They are priced at £150 and £125 respectively.
I do not have any photos of them as they are at my parent's house, I can get some if there is interest, please PM me.

Edited by BTGAndy

Hi Andy,

I can add some provenance to the 750x. I bought it from Toasted and I believe that prior to Joe, it was owned by one of the original Bassworld members (might have been Daryll / Profane?). Joe (Toasted) should know and might be able to give you some idea of the age.

All I can say is its a cracking head that never let me down in the two years I owned it.

And what's with the lightweight gear, I'm still happily lugging your old SM1500 around (although I have now got arms like popeye lol).

Cheers dude, the move to the lightweight gear has been sparked by the new Headlite micro head from SWR. I'm sick of carrying heavy cabs and heads so its neo cabs and a micro head for me. I don't have need of a huge amp anymore now that my heavy metal band days are over! I'm glad the 1500 is treating you well, I saw the photo of it with the 2 4x10s, truly epic mate.