Why become a member? ×

Feeler Ampeg SVT Classic

cocco

Ampeg SVT Classic 04 model. The SVT CL is a lovely amp, Very simple in design and user friendly, also fairly cheap to maintain. Has new set of Svetlana matched power valves and JJ drivers. Plastic valve holders have been replaced with ceramics and the amp has been looked after by a local expert and has been treated with respect all of its life. There is one tear in the tolex across the bottom of the front panel.

Im really only looking to trade. I want something fairly light weight in comparison with plenty of power and preferably a valve preamp. MarkBass, SWR, Aguilar, Trace Elliot, Genz Benz. Im pretty game for anything of equal value and professional quality. Im not 100% what I want to be honest. I don't know a great deal about the market I am potentially going into either. Will post pics as soon as I take them.

£800 is what they generally go for off evil bay.

Postage is probably not a great idea. So collection from Bridgend/Cardiff area is preferred. Would travel for trade or drop off for petrol money.

*edit* amp will be serviced and given a clean bill of health before it changes hands.

Cheers

Ash

Edited by cocco

• 2 weeks later...