Why become a member? ×

squier PBass

mojobass

Got a squier afinity PBass, dont use it anymore, couple of dings here and there but structurally sound and plays great. its metalic bue with a white scratchplate (single ply white) but i can throw in a w/b/w plate if anyone wants it with the bass?

I bought it a while ago and have toyed with upgrading it and repainting it but then realistaicall is it worth it!!??

£100 photos later as at work now

Pics!!

[attachment=40689:Image0097.jpg] [attachment=40690:Image0098.jpg] [attachment=40691:Image0099.jpg] [attachment=40692:Image0100.jpg] [attachment=40693:Image0101.jpg] [attachment=40694:Image0102.jpg] [attachment=40696:Image0104.jpg]

[quote name='mojobass' post='718711' date='Jan 20 2010, 08:32 AM']Got a squier afinity PBass, dont use it anymore, couple of dings here and there but structurally sound and plays great. its metalic bue with a white scratchplate (single ply white) but i can throw in a w/b/w plate if anyone wants it with the bass?

I bought it a while ago and have toyed with upgrading it and repainting it but then realistaicall is it worth it!!??

£100 photos later as at work now[/quote]

[quote name='mojobass' post='718711' date='Jan 20 2010, 08:32 AM']Got a squier afinity PBass, dont use it anymore, couple of dings here and there but structurally sound and plays great. its metalic bue with a white scratchplate (single ply white) but i can throw in a w/b/w plate if anyone wants it with the bass?

£100 photos later as at work now[/quote]

Hi! Where in the world are you?