Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Squire Vintage Modified Jazz 4 String Fretted

spacecowboy

Now Sold - Thanks for all the interest from all. I hope the buyer enjoys this bass as much as i have.

Hey All,

After much thought i'm going to let go of this fantastic bass, it's been my "at home" bass since i bought it, but i just don't see myself ever using it live or in the studio anytime soon and as i'm spending less and less time at home to sit and relax with it i'm going to let it go to someone else to save it from a life of collecting dust in my rack, Its a fantastically playable bass as all the online reviews and owners of them will tell you, the pickups are surprisingly fantastic sounding and the neck is a dream.

I have a quick recording with me playing the bass on the only song on my myspace - www.myspace.com/callandbenedict

Only very very slight markings on the back of the bass, nothing that wouldn't buff out certainly no chips or dings. I have put fender black knobs on the bass for that more vintage look and i will include the chrome originals.

I'm wanting what i paid for it which was [s]£195[/s] [color="#FF0000"]£150[/color] + £15 postage including Warwick Nylon Bag and Fender strap, or you can collect from the Portsmouth area, i will get the boys in the export and despatch department at work to ensure its well wrapped up and road ready.

Thanks!

Edited by spacecowboy