Why become a member? ×

My latest 3......

Rayman

Sadowsky RV4 with it's newly fitted VTC, Upgraded Fleabass (thread details in Bass Guitars section), '91 MIJ Squier Precision.

The Sadowsky is magnificent. The Precision is as good a Precision as I've ever had, beautiful player, great tone with the TI flats, loads of mojo. The Fleabass is great (post upgrade), I'm very pleased with how it's turned out, even though I've had to throw some cash at it to get it how I want it, but it now plays great and sounds very punchy.

I'd rather live in Moffat than Stockport I can tell you, I'm just waiting for Alan to offer me a job making cups of tea @ ACG.

Yeah the Flea sounded nice up at yours a couple of days ago, but cranked up it sounds [i]really[/i] sexy. Not the most colourful palette of tones available, but all up full it's rock and roll all the way. Something along the lines of the Precision Deluxe I had, a kind of cross between P bass and Stingray, quite middy, but bright and punchy too. Not as clean and bright at the top end as a 'ray, and not as thumpy as a Precision, but somewhere in between.