Why become a member? ×

Support needed Cardiff Globe 27 Feb

OldGit

My mates the Soul Destroyers are looking for a support act for their gig in the Globe on Sat 27 February.

[url="http://www.soul-destroyers.co.uk/"]http://www.soul-destroyers.co.uk/[/url]

The deal is that the act gets tickets to sell and then they keep a chunk of the money. Ideally they need to sell 50+ tickets :) (and therefore get paid £100) .. It's a "no sales - no money" deal but they do get to play to a lot of potential fans as the Destroyers tend to sell a lot of tickets anyway...

So do you fancy it or know anyone who might fit the bill?

Thanks

OG

Im sure we could do it. Whether theyd want us too......dunno. Our sound is a little different so really up to you/them. Can hear our music at
www.myspace.com/theomegablend

Do covers ranging from Marvin Gaye to The Stones to BonJovi, through to more modern numbers. Can fill a set with our own songs too. If we are of any use, give me a shout :)

[quote name='FuNkShUi' post='712312' date='Jan 14 2010, 10:21 AM']Im sure we could do it. Whether theyd want us too......dunno. Our sound is a little different so really up to you/them. Can hear our music at
www.myspace.com/theomegablend

Do covers ranging from Marvin Gaye to The Stones to BonJovi, through to more modern numbers. Can fill a set with our own songs too. If we are of any use, give me a shout :)[/quote]

I'll be forwarding all possibles to them directly ..
Please PM me your direct contact info - emaila nd phone.
It's their call but when I used to get the supports for the band way back when i was a member genre didn't matter as much as entertainment value and footfall :rolleyes: