Why become a member? ×

For trade: Ashdown MAG-300 combo with 4X10s

iamapirate

Trade only, got it for christmas last year, been gigged, one of the feet is slightly cracked, but it doesn't affect the coupling with the floor. Lovely sounding amp. I think it's the evo III i.e. it has compressor, sub-octave, DI, etc.

Looking for some kind of full rig for this, not that interested in combos anymore. I do love hartke, and 2x12s would suit nicely.

Not really looking to sell it, but if you desperately want to take it off my hands and leave me amp-less, then PM me.

oh and if I don't reply to this topic I apologise - there's something up with my email notifications. again, pm me if it gets out of hand! ahha.

[quote name='iamapirate' post='706475' date='Jan 9 2010, 12:35 PM']Trade only, got it for christmas last year, been gigged, one of the feet is slightly cracked, but it doesn't affect the coupling with the floor. Lovely sounding amp. I think it's the evo III i.e. it has compressor, sub-octave, DI, etc.

Looking for some kind of full rig for this, not that interested in combos anymore. I do love hartke, and 2x12s would suit nicely.

Not really looking to sell it, but if you desperately want to take it off my hands and leave me amp-less, then PM me.

oh and if I don't reply to this topic I apologise - there's something up with my email notifications. again, pm me if it gets out of hand! ahha.[/quote]

the mag 300 evo series is THEE amp for pubs and clubs, my best buy of 2009

have a bump on me!