Why become a member? ×

Ashdown ABM compact 1x15 cab 300W blue speaker 8 oms

geoff90guitar

Hi, I've an Ahdown ABM 1x15 300W (Ashdown blue) bass cab in nice condition and require a 2x10 Trace cab to match my Trace combo. Anything going? Prepared to swop after test?
I'm a newcomer to this. Pictures on request.
Oh, and I'm in West Midlands
THE CAB HAS NOW BEEN SOLD. STILL LOOKING FOR A TRACE 2x10 any condition as long as the speakers arent naft. Sorry to disappoint others with the 1x15 Ahdown.

Edited by geoff90guitar

Hi, Geoff!

You and I been messing with gear for 20 years and we still bump into each other in new places!

Great cab - just wanting a matching look, or is there a slight voicing difference?
Pity it isn't a 1x15 you are after...

Have fun on the forum.

Here's to a prosperous '10!

Chris

[quote name='Mr.T' post='705884' date='Jan 8 2010, 07:07 PM']Do you have a cash price?[/quote]

£150. Its a great cab. Dont ask me why I'm selling. I'm one of those people before I buy things I've already thought about selling it. I've bought green striped wallpaper, took it back and changed for red striped and changed the red striped at another branch for green. It's an excellent driver and a good solid thick sound. The handles on the sides of Ashdown compact cabs are 90 deg to the Trace stuff which makes it an easier lift into the boot.