Why become a member? ×

warwick corvette rockbass bass 5 string

lancastercomputers

This bass was £550 when i got it and think its better standards than the new batch - its in great condition - gigged ten or so times other than that used in the studio!! The bass is setup spot on and perfect im selling because i need another status bass for a project im working on.
I will take £250 ono - local pickup preferred or we can arrange a courier if required
I might be interested in a swap with or without cash on another 5 string bass :)

Corvette Basic
The RockBass® Corvette Basic distinguishes itself from other basses with its elegant and unique body shape. It lends graceful curves to its solid Alder foundation the perfect foil for an instrument that produces both thundering lows and articulate highs. The smooth maple neck is complemented by an attractive rosewood fingerboard with nickel frets. This bass is undeniably just as much fun to look at as it is to play.

The RockBass® Corvette Basic (active) has the distinct advantage of being equipped with two fully active MEC Jazz pickups and 2-way electronics. This provides the player with a wide spectrum of different tones, ideal for stage or studio work. The RockBass® Corvette Basic is available in a variety of high polish finishes and will surely please any musician without draining their pocketbooks.

Alder body
Maple neck with Rosewood fingerboard
Scale length: 34 Inch (long scale)
24 frets
Active MEC J/J pickups
Active 2-way electronics
High Polish Finish
Warwick machine heads
Warwick one-piece bridge

Edited by lancastercomputers

• 2 weeks later...