Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Doctor of the Bass

Johngh

• 11 months later...

Only found this thread recently - bought Nick's Veillette Citron fretless back in Sept/Oct I think it was - it was a bit battered TBH but has since been renovated - Nick brought it to my home, provided lots of useful info and knowledge and the deal was done in a friendly manner. Top fella to do business with..would have no hesitation in doing business with him again (especially if he were to be parted with his fretted Wal..)

Coincidently we share the same birthday!!

as they say.."trade with confidence.."

• 7 months later...

Said it before...

Just done another deal with Nick for my Wal MK1 custom - again I've got to say what a top fella he is and hope that he's going to enjoy the Wal..

While here I did let him have a look/play with the rejuvenated VC fretless - he was impressed!! I did stress how I felt he'd been a fool to part with it in the first place but the offer to borrow it should he ever need it remains open while I own it..

cheers again Nick..

• 5 months later...

Though I didn't actually buy the Status Kingbass ([i]currently my avatar[/i]) from Nick he did arrange the deal and delivered it to my flat(I had tried to do a deal for it previously when we traded for my Wal Custom without any luck at the time).

No need to say what a top fella Nick is..anybody who knows Nick will tell you this as well as the fact he can play [i]a bit[/i]...

Nice to see that even with 70 basses he still suffers from GAS - craving my Jaydee Roadie and my MM Stingray - apparently his Kidney is soon to be for sale on eBay...looking forward to bidding for that..

Thanks again Nick

• 2 months later...

Humm, seems I'm (just) a bit late to the party here as Nicko left me some very nice feedback back in 2009! I've known Nick for a good few years now (anyone remember the jaydeesupernaturally days on yahoo!) and have dealt with him (buying & selling) a few times over those years - an absolute top bloke and genuine bass nut to boot!

Definately one of the good guys!!

Cheers
Dave

• 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...

Nick's kindly agreed to find a buyer for a Fender Rumble for me...

Now if only it generated enough money to buy his Pangborn with a graphite neck...

[url="https://bassclef141.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/doctor-of-the-bass-1.jpg?w=600&h=438"]http://bassclef141....jpg?w=600&h=438[/url]

Edited by TheGreek