Why become a member? ×

2006 Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray 4HH

Rickster

Hi, I'm offering for sale a pristine 2006 Musicman Stingray 4 HH Bass with 3 band active EQ. Unsure of the colour I think it's either honyburst or sunburst but i think you'll agree it looks the business.

I purchased this Bass about a month ago on a whim from the original owner who hardly played it, but I too have only played it once in a rehersal room, so it really needs an owner who will make the most of it.

As you can see from the pictures it is in excellent condition with no scratches, dings or dents and has never been giged. It also comes with the original Musicman hardshell case which is also unmarked.

Open to reasonable offers

[attachment=3027:PA120088_1.JPG][attachment=3028:PA120105_1.JPG][attachment=3029:PA120107_1.JPG][att
chment=3030:PA120111.JPG][attachment=3031:PA120116.JPG][attachment=3032:PA120106.JPG][attachment=303
:PA120117.JPG]
[attachment=3036:PA120123_1.JPG][attachment=3035:PA120120.JPG][attachment=3037:PA120121.JPG]

Edited by Rickster

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='80320' date='Oct 28 2007, 09:38 AM']oh man this bass looks awesome!!!

might have to consider selling one of my single H rays to get this!!!![/quote]

Thanks for the kind word's, it' look's the business and play's as good as it look's.

I thought I may have a bit of interest when I offered it up for sale given what they retail for, but so far it's been pretty quiet.

[quote name='Rickster' post='80421' date='Oct 28 2007, 02:01 PM']Thanks for the kind word's, it' look's the business and play's as good as it look's.

I thought I may have a bit of interest when I offered it up for sale given what they retail for, but so far it's been pretty quiet.[/quote]

yeah man im well supprised somebody hasn't snapped this up!!

im well into stingrays (ive got 2) id love to have this one 2 but cant really justify it unless someone buys one of mine off me!!

good luck with the sale/trade

i'll keep bumpin you up from time to time if that helps!! :)

[quote name='ZPQ' post='80427' date='Oct 28 2007, 02:16 PM']Very nice - what sort of price did you have in mind (a ray wasn't on my wanted list, but this could tempt me)[/quote]

Given that these retail anywhere between £1200 -£1400 I was thinking of letting it go for just over the £800 mark, bearing in mind a single will can fetch over £800 on the bay, this has got to be a bargain for someone who's looking for one.

[quote name='Rickster' post='80445' date='Oct 28 2007, 02:57 PM']Given that these retail anywhere between £1200 -£1400 I was thinking of letting it go for just over the £800 mark, bearing in mind a single will can fetch over £800 on the bay, this has got to be a bargain for someone who's looking for one.[/quote]

Bumped

Still a great Bass, still a great price.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='rob_89' post='86156' date='Nov 9 2007, 07:22 PM']hey up pal. dont suppose youd be interested in a possible trade with a Geddy Lee jazz??[/quote]

Hi Rob
I would be if I did'nt already own one, if you check out my personel picture I'm playing it on that.

Awsome Bass, really like the slim neck and is usually my guitar of chioce live along with another Jazz I had built.

Would think someone would snap it up.

All the best

Rickster.

[quote name='Rickster' post='86243' date='Nov 9 2007, 08:55 PM']Hi Rob
I would be if I did'nt already own one, if you check out my personel picture I'm playing it on that.

Awsome Bass, really like the slim neck and is usually my guitar of chioce live along with another Jazz I had built.

Would think someone would snap it up.

All the best

Rickster.[/quote]

ahh! sorry dint realise! :) cheers dude!