Why become a member? ×

SOLD** 4u professional quality rack case - £55 plus shipping

For sale – a 4u professional quality rack case, 19.5 inches deep, laminated plywood, rack stripsn front & back, heavy duty ball corners, industrial strength butterfly latches, rubber feet, dual anchor rivets and spring action handles (parallel to front lid so easier to carry)

Originally made up for a pro sound & light company – will provide [b]much [/b]more protection for your amp (or whatever) than the plastic SKB affairs and essential (IMO) if you are transporting an expensive piece of kit in the back of a van with a PA and loads of other gear

£55 plus shipping costs (or pick up from West Yorkshire)

Oh, and did I mention that it’s bright green – so easy to find your bass rack amongst all the other 4u racks in the back of the van….

Edited by peteb

[quote name='chiron-UTS' post='706095' date='Jan 8 2010, 10:19 PM']Looks cool !
Good price too, why aren't people tearing your arms off?!

Just a quick question though, does anyone know where can you get cases like these painted ? I'd love to get mine done in purple... =p
Good luck with the sale mate.
Chiron[/quote]
As I understand, usually the ply is coated with a coloured substance rather than actually painted as such I'm afraid!

[quote name='AttitudeCastle' post='706224' date='Jan 9 2010, 01:23 AM']Lord i love that!

How much posted? and would my Ampeg Gear fit in? (should do right 19.5 is big enough but i'm double checking!)

and what size rack screws does it take? or does with them?

Many regards
I have much interest in this!!

Adam,[/quote]
Yep, your ampeg should definitely fit in OK – I originally had a SVT5 living in it until I sold the amp to Waynepunkdude

It takes the standard rack screws and retainers (plenty will be included with the case)

Dunno about delivery charges but I’m guessing from past experience that it will be about a tenner (could be a little less) – I will investigate when I get chance

• 3 weeks later...