Why become a member? ×

Washburn WI66 ANC Nick Catanese Sig Model Guitar

I'm reluctantly selling this guitar as I'm after a new amp. This is a great guitar, really good specs and a really nice guitar to play that leaves Epiphone, LTD and Ibanez guitars for the same price standing. Its also been signed by Nick Catanese of Black Label Society.

Spec as follows:

• Mahogany body
• Bound, carved flame maple top
• Mahogany set neck
• Fingerboard radius 14"
• Bound Ebony fingerboard
• Bound headstock
• Black Label Society Skull insignia on headstock
• EMG Zakk Wylde Pickups
• 3 way toggle Switch
• Black Speed knobs
• Tune-o-matic bridge with stop tailpiece
• Deluxe gold hardware
• Buzz Feiten Tuning System™

I've put some Planet Waves Auto Trim tuners on it which in my opinion are the best tuners out there. String changing takes seconds, they even cut the string to size too.

Read the reviews:

[url="http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/Washburn/WI66NC+Evil+Twin+Signature/10/1"]http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews...+Signature/10/1[/url]

I'm looking for £260

I'm in London.

Edited by WHUFC BASS

[quote name='DC9990' post='698736' date='Jan 2 2010, 02:05 PM']I'm in Nottingham it would be like £12.50 parcelforce.[/quote]

OK, at the moment I'd still rather this was picked up rather than posted as I've had problems with arsehole force in the past and really don't want to see this guitar lost or damaged.

If its not sold within a couple of weeks I may reconsider as I need to shift this and my other Washburn thats for sale.

any chance i could stop by with a mate and try it out? i'm lookin for a new guitar... not really a fan of the metal stylings to be honest but buzz feiten tuning system, planet waves machine heads, and the EMG actives make it a sweet deal for that price.