Why become a member? ×

Ampeg BA115 Combo with custom cover

Cat Burrito

I'm offering my Ampeg BA115 100w combo for sale. Specs are here [url="http://www.gear4music.com/Guitar-and-Bass/Ampeg-BA115-Bass-Combo-Amp/9H5"]http://www.gear4music.com/Guitar-and-Bass/...s-Combo-Amp/9H5[/url]

It's less than a year old and only left the house once for a gig in a medium sized venue where it more than held it's own. I'm selling as I've found a smaller head to go with my cab and this was being used for gigs where I didn't wish to lug my full main rig. As a result it's only been played through on a small handful of occasions. I also had a custom cover made for it to protect it so it should last somebody a long time - the cover was about £40 and worth the investment. I've seen a couple of online stores have now dipped below the £250 mark so for that reason I'm going to offer mine at £190. The second hand ones I've seen on EBay are still going at £200+ and that's without the cover. Not much in the way of pics right now but the one attached shows the cover in the background too (although you have to ignore my double bass which isn't included in case anyone wonders!).

I think it sounds great for a 100w combo. Solid state but they have done well getting that Ampeg tone on a budget. Light and fairly portable with a tone that cuts through in rehearsals and small to medium sized gigs (any bigger and face it you'd put the amp through the PA anyway!)

I am reluctant to post stuff as I have always favoured dealing face to face with people & I've also had a bad experience with a courier. I'm in West Berkshire but would be willing to drive within an hour for the right offer or you can check it out here. I'm not looking for trades as I have all the gear I need and this is going to part fund a trip abroad after a fairly vile 2009.

Thanks for looking. Any questions relating to a sale please PM me.

Edited by BurritoBass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...