Why become a member? ×

FS: Tony Levin OLP MM 5 String Bass

wildman

For Sale, one OLP MM Tony Levin 5 string bass

Based on Tony's Stingray, these basses sound fantastically good, and for the price this is a lot of bass for your money.

For sale here £220 with hard case,

Collection would be best so you can try it out, I'm based in Worcester Park, Near Kingston on Thames.

Would rather not post if it can be avoided, but if its our only option then I will pack it well. Estimate postage around £20-£25.

I work in Canary Wharf so a central London meet up is possible. We have relatives in Chester and Exeter and subject to timings can arrange a meet halfway.

Any question please ask !

[quote name='karlthebassist' post='691025' date='Dec 21 2009, 09:26 PM']That is a really nice bass man. Long shot, but if you fancy a swap for a mint Crafter BA400, let me know. :)[/quote]

Thanks Man....

Your Crafter looks a beaut too and would be a fine swap, but I have too many basses and an irate missus - a heady combination - that translates to sale only - no trades.

Sorry about that.....

[quote name='wildman' post='691752' date='Dec 22 2009, 07:43 PM']Thanks Man....

Your Crafter looks a beaut too and would be a fine swap, but I have too many basses and an irate missus - a heady combination - that translates to sale only - no trades.

Sorry about that.....[/quote]

Gutted. Ha, never mind then mate. If you (meaning your missus) change minds, I'd gladly make the trip down to London on the train to swap. I recently got a EB MM Stingray 4 and am totally in love - there is something magical about that pup postion, and I can only imagine its carried over onto the 5 too.

Good luck with the sale. Lovely bass you have there.

Karl

[quote name='karlthebassist' post='691812' date='Dec 22 2009, 08:42 PM']Gutted. Ha, never mind then mate. If you (meaning your missus) change minds, I'd gladly make the trip down to London on the train to swap. I recently got a EB MM Stingray 4 and am totally in love - there is something magical about that pup postion, and I can only imagine its carried over onto the 5 too.

Good luck with the sale. Lovely bass you have there.

Karl[/quote]
Thanks Karl - appreciate the comments ! Likewise if you find yourself in posession of sufficient moolah, let me know !