Why become a member? ×

Where do you park for the Jazz Cafe?

Pbassred

[quote name='Pbassred' post='75694' date='Oct 17 2007, 06:52 PM']Sunday 4 Oct, 10PM. I'm from outside the M25 so public transport is useless. I don't mind walking (say) 1/2 mile, but with Ken monkeying with the fares, I'm not using the tubes![/quote]

theres one off pratt st less than 1/4 of a mile easy down the road,dunno how much it is though.
lomax or something

someones just told me its a tenner all day sunday but doesnt know when it closes

Edited by grosa

[quote name='grosa' post='75700' date='Oct 17 2007, 07:00 PM']theres one off pratt st less than 1/4 of a mile easy down the road,dunno how much it is though.
lomax or something
someones just told me its a tenner all day sunday but doesnt know when it closes[/quote]

I have got lucky there twice- once parking in Sainsbury's car park as the meters were knackered and once on a meter after 5 or 6pm.
Perfect for Jazz Cafe times.
Up to you if you want to chance it.

[quote name='chardbass' post='75981' date='Oct 18 2007, 01:31 PM']I have got lucky there twice- once parking in Sainsbury's car park as the meters were knackered and once on a meter after 5 or 6pm.
Perfect for Jazz Cafe times.
Up to you if you want to chance it.[/quote]

Can we park in Sainsbury's too??

Edited by Bassman7