Why become a member? ×

NO LONGER FOR SALE: 6U rack flightcase for sale

6U sleeved rack flightcase for sale. Made by the Flightcase Warehouse in Tamworth. It has a tough hexaboard covering and foam surround between the outer casing and inner housing.

This unit has been used a handful of times and has spent the last 18 months safely tucked away in a cupboard. new price for these cases is £184. I'm selling it because I recently changed to a lightweight amp system and also because I'm moving house and have no room to store the case.

I'll accept £60 to get it off my hands (Collection only, I'm based in Birmingham, not far from M5 junction 1, 2 or 3!)

I'll include the Samson power strip for £20 (see photo). It's a very handy way of keeping all your rack gear plugged into one unit, meaning you only need one mains cable to leave the rack. Keeps everything tidy. ***The fuse reset is not working on this unit. You would have to use a separate circuit breaker attached to your mains plug***

Steve

The Rack in use:

Edited by funkmunky

• 2 months later...

Sorry if I never replied to you guys about this. I didn't have email notification of replies switched on!

Anyway, if anybody's still interested this IS a 6u case (not 8u as advertised previously!). The Powerstrip is available too for £20 (broken fuse though) plus postage (need to check out the cost of that) or collection if you're local.

Steve

Edited by funkmunky