Why become a member? ×

'Sixties Effects'

bottomfeed

Well here's the update... Pedal didn't show up.. So I asked him for a refund, which he did immediately..

along with this message

[i]"hey,
Ok I have given you a refund through paypal. I will still send another pedal as I have had personal post since I sent your pedal so I can only assume it was lost in post. Obviously this pedal is free, it's the least I can do after this palaver.
I sent it uninsured and unregistered so it's totally my fault. lesson learnt.
Anyway I hope that when you do finally recieve a pedal you like it and will comeback to sixties in the future as I have some more pedals planned for next year.
Again I can't tell you how sorry I am for the mess, especially around christmas that's the last thing you need.
wes"[/i]

... to be continued

Edited by bottomfeed

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='bottomfeed' post='691580' date='Dec 22 2009, 04:21 PM']Well the guy has got back to me..... Claims he did post it last week... still nothing here yet

He's offered a refund if it doesn't show.... I'll give it a bit longer what with xmas & all...[/quote]
I got an email from 'The Bass Centre' on December 12 saying they had sent my Markbass Compressore, and then another on December 22 asking me what I thought of it. But I still haven't received it. Did it also get lost in the post or did the snow delay everything badly. I live in Holland and I'm an optimist.
Hope your pedal turns up.

Phil.

[quote name='philipleonard' post='703645' date='Jan 6 2010, 11:15 PM']I got an email from 'The Bass Centre' on December 12 saying they had sent my Markbass Compressore, and then another on December 22 asking me what I thought of it. But I still haven't received it. Did it also get lost in the post or did the snow delay everything badly. I live in Holland and I'm an optimist.
Hope your pedal turns up.

Phil.[/quote]

Well..... the replacement 'free' pedal hasn't shown up either... is it the snow?... Xmas?... whatever.... it's really frustrating...
I genuinely wanted to give that pedal a go....

At least I got the refund, so I can go ahead & get a colorsound bass fuzz, as I had originally planned all those months ago!

I will message him again, one more time though....

Hope your compressore appears eventually!