Why become a member? ×

Gibson SG Reissue Bass

michael-faces

For trade here is a Gibson SG reissue bass. Made in 2006 and has had one owner before me but it is in great condition. There are no major marks or dings to speak of but the original bridge was replaced by the previous owner to allow more access to the bridge pickup. The new bridge is Schaller 4-string roller made from chrome and is on an ebony mounting.

Only have two pics to show (awful quality, i know...sorry!) as I had some trouble uploading the rest.

For trade, i'm really interested in an Aria sb-1000 or any Musicman bass but any offers will be considered.

Any questions? :)

Edited by michael-faces

[quote name='michael-faces' post='679595' date='Dec 9 2009, 09:40 PM']For trade here is a Gibson SG reissue bass. Made in 2006 and has had one owner before me but it is in great condition. There are no major marks or dings to speak of but the original bridge was replaced by the previous owner to allow more access to the bridge pickup. The new bridge is Schaller 4-string roller made from chrome and is on an ebony mounting.

Only have two pics to show (awful quality, i know...sorry!) as I had some trouble uploading the rest.

For trade, i'm really interested in an Aria sb-1000 or any Musicman bass but any offers will be considered.

Any questions? :rolleyes:[/quote]

Hey mate, were you the guy i spoke to regarding trades on gumtree? If so everyone i can vouch for this guy. :)

[quote name='Shockwave' post='679597' date='Dec 9 2009, 09:41 PM']Hey mate, were you the guy i spoke to regarding trades on gumtree? If so everyone i can vouch for this guy. :)[/quote]

I see your from Bristol, were you selling the Pedulla? I thats you, thanks for getting me into basschat :rolleyes:, only found out about it after you mentioned the bassbash!

[quote name='michael-faces' post='679630' date='Dec 9 2009, 10:03 PM']I see your from Bristol, were you selling the Pedulla? I thats you, thanks for getting me into basschat :lol:, only found out about it after you mentioned the bassbash![/quote]

Yup thats me :) Decided that i would only part with the Pedulla for cash or a Musicman in the end :rolleyes: I am equally happy to keep it and modify it as well :lol:

Lovely bit of an SG that. If i werent so tall and didnt prefer bright tones.

Rob.