Why become a member? ×

PEDALTRAIN 2 Pedalboard - Brand New!! ** SOLD PENDING **

Hi - BRAND NEW Pedaltrain 2 pedalboard for sale.

Why brand new?

Well, I have bought far too many pedals recently so ran out of space on my smaller Pedaltrain 1. As these pedalboards are so great I upgraded to the slightly larger PedalTrain 2 which also comes with the ingenius bracket for fitting a Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2 underneath so more space for actual pedals. Also newly featured are the 2 holes at the front for routing mains cables.

The PedalTrain 2 comes in 2 guises - Soft case and Hard Case. I opted for the soft case but after fitting all my pedals, wished that I had gone for the Hard Case version. Phoned the suppliers - £140.00 plus VAT for just the Hard Case!

Best way was to order a new Hard Case version and just keep the hard case and sell the "new" pedalboard with the soft case.

So you'll see in the pics below that the pedalboard is still in its wrapping which I took off just to take the photo. All velcro, cable ties and Voodoo Labs bracket supplied as can be seen in the pics.

This cost me £120.00 including postage so I think £90.00 including postage in UK mainland is a pretty fair price for a brand new item.

Link to Manufacturer info here:

[url="http://www.pedaltrain.com/Products/Pedaltrain_2"]PedalTrain 2[/url]

Dimensions:

Frame 24x12.5x2.5 inches / weight 5 lbs
Soft case 26x15x6 inches / weight 7 lbs

Price includes Royal Mail p&p, UK mainland.

You can collect, I'm in Sussex, 20 mins from Gatwick. Cheque (must clear), cash (if collecting) or bank transfer please.

Edited by Gary Williams